WELCOME TO GORGEOUS MEN

I am a connoisseur of male beauty, so I created this photoblog. Here you will find many pictures of sexy men, beautiful boys and gay sex. All photos and videos were downloaded from the Internet. I've just chosen the pictures that please me and I've organized them in order to make viewing easier and more enjoyable. On the menu, you will find names of several models and also some special items, such as: Brazilian men, naked, vídeos etc. Posts with pictures of sex are preceded by a triple X, for example: XXX hot pics. I hope you enjoy the material. If you have any interesting picture and you'd like to have them posted in this site, send them to me by e-mail. I will be very grateful. Thanks.

Good fun.

Darius

mrdauksza@yahoo.com.br

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Philip Fusco (naked)




When Phil was presented to AAG when he was barely 18 years of age, he wasn't quite ready physically, roll down several years ... and he has definitely caught up!
With a mixture of hunkiness, sexiness and charm, this magnificent man has quickly become one of the most popular internet models and has several magazine covers and workout spreads and some underwear ad campaigns under his belt. He has also appeared on TV.























































































































27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He should be an actor! For more of him see GayArtz.

      Delete
  2. superub!
    can u pl. post videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed Phil for several years and this is by far the most sexy, handsome, beautiful and just plain fxckin, shot shot I have ever seen of him

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna suck his dick whole night. pls tell me hw cn i contact him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Philip Fusco I wanna see ur photos showing hard dicks, every picture ushow ur small dick...please please show ur hard dick....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm collecting your pics since 5-6 years... Philip Fusco please show ur some pic where your dick is hard...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Philip you are the most good looking man in the earth...I love you... Please please show ur hard dick..if u can show ur cock when it is small, then why you didn't show your huge dick... My friends are laughing that philip fusco's cock never hard, thats why every pics his penis is small & down...I know you have a huge hard cock, please show me ur hard & huge cock,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.l have to do what studio said..so send me your number to 8156881865 then I will show u

      Delete
  8. hello Hi phillip are you there? I like your nake and handsome because you personal private...
    I am deaf my name Randy A P Fejarang
    nice meet you and when you will antime send me my fejarangalbert20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are perfect male model of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are perfect male model of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are perfect male model of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful....nuff said....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy to see all your lovely pictures...i hope i can see new more..so seductive you are..muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi
    i love u philip
    i love u
    9819031779
    9619785986
    whatsapp- 9167703296

    ReplyDelete
  16. Philip , Love you photos just a enough show and tell keep up the good work and keep all of us guess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr. Fusco,
    The reason I like you so much is because you are a tease with the underwear and the swim suits keep us in suspense and guessing I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't Flaunt It To NakednessJanuary 29, 2015 at 8:42 AM

    Dear Mr. Fusco,
    I'm a fan of yours for sometime and your photo give a me a vision of fantasy. You have a great body and going just so far makes it so tantalizing and exciting .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Photo 71, is true pure natural beauty nothing more

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mr. P.F.
    Keep what you are doing clean and safe we love you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Photo 71
    Mr. Fusco I been a fan of yours for awhile and I love to have a go with you from top to bottom sexually and love to take junior on and bring you to a climax's of bliss and pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  22. Philip, I really enjoy your blog you are great in a sex way, and don't get into revealing all and everything.

    ReplyDelete